- Arvind Kejriwal urged people of Delhi to give AAP at least 50 seatsPosted 1 week ago
- Arvind Kejriwal meets Nitin Gadkari over e-rickshaw issuePosted 2 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party releases sting’s raw footagePosted 3 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal will meet President Pranab Mukherjee todayPosted 3 weeks ago
- AAP Ki Mahila Shakti completes first target of Vidhan Sabha level committeesPosted 1 month ago
- AAP demands that the government should withdraw the notification of the home ministryPosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal made the announcement of setting up of a women’s wing in DelhiPosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal asked LG Najeeb Jung to dissolve the Delhi Assembly within seven daysPosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal addressed a rally to get the support of autorickshaw driversPosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal will address a rally of auto drivers at the Ramlila Maidan in Delhi todayPosted 2 months ago
Arvind Kejriwal book “Swaraj”
Swaraj is a 2012 book published in English and Hindi by Arvind Kejriwal, a social activist-turned-politician. Kejriwal questions the present establishment of the democratic framework in India and proposes a way in which he thinks that the people, the opinion makers and the political establishment of India can achieve true Swaraj (self-rule).
The book was launched on 29 July 2012 at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi. At the time of launch Arvind Kejriwal said “The book highlights the shortcomings of the current model of centralized governance and explains how the real rule of the people can be brought about.” He also said that he would not be earning any royalty from its sale as he wants to reach as many people as possible.