- Arvind Kejriwal will address a rally of auto drivers at the Ramlila Maidan in Delhi todayPosted 19 hours ago
- Arvind Kejriwal shifted back to his old house at Kaushambi in GhaziabadPosted 2 days ago
- Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) accused the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) of using its power to harass its workersPosted 3 days ago
- Arvind Kejriwal said that AAP will contest the by-poll on the two seats in PunjabPosted 4 days ago
- NDMC agrees to admit all students in its schoolsPosted 7 days ago
- Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has decided not to fight the upcoming Haryana Assembly ElectionsPosted 1 week ago
- LG Najeeb Jung has decided to consult with political parties regarding government formation in the capitalPosted 1 week ago
- Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal meets LG Najeeb JungPosted 2 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party’s Delhi unit secretary and four party volunteers arrestedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party has accused BJP of indulging in horse trading to form the next governmentPosted 2 weeks ago
Arvind Kejriwal book “Swaraj”
Swaraj is a 2012 book published in English and Hindi by Arvind Kejriwal, a social activist-turned-politician. Kejriwal questions the present establishment of the democratic framework in India and proposes a way in which he thinks that the people, the opinion makers and the political establishment of India can achieve true Swaraj (self-rule).
The book was launched on 29 July 2012 at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi. At the time of launch Arvind Kejriwal said “The book highlights the shortcomings of the current model of centralized governance and explains how the real rule of the people can be brought about.” He also said that he would not be earning any royalty from its sale as he wants to reach as many people as possible.