- Former Delhi deputy speaker Fateh Singh joined Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 days ago
- Aam Aadmi Party’s first list of Delhi Assembly Candidates releasedPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party on Wednesday launched a drive called Delhi DialoguesPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party’s first list of Delhi Assembly Polls will be released this weekPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party to send daily photographs of garbage and litter to the mayorsPosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal will address e-rickshaw drivers at Jantar Mantar on Oct. 8Posted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal urged people of Delhi to give AAP at least 50 seatsPosted 3 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal meets Nitin Gadkari over e-rickshaw issuePosted 3 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party releases sting’s raw footagePosted 3 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal will meet President Pranab Mukherjee todayPosted 3 months ago
Arvind Kejriwal book “Swaraj”
Swaraj is a 2012 book published in English and Hindi by Arvind Kejriwal, a social activist-turned-politician. Kejriwal questions the present establishment of the democratic framework in India and proposes a way in which he thinks that the people, the opinion makers and the political establishment of India can achieve true Swaraj (self-rule).
The book was launched on 29 July 2012 at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi. At the time of launch Arvind Kejriwal said “The book highlights the shortcomings of the current model of centralized governance and explains how the real rule of the people can be brought about.” He also said that he would not be earning any royalty from its sale as he wants to reach as many people as possible.