- Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal files nomination from VaranasiPosted 16 hours ago
- Are the Opinion Polls accurate?Posted 6 days ago
- Lok Sabha Elections Live UpdatesPosted 7 days ago
- Arvind Kejriwal ready to take on BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi from VaranasiPosted 1 week ago
- The RevolutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Minorities can be a decisive factor in the General ElectionsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Narendra Modi realized the influence of Arvind KejriwalPosted 4 weeks ago
- Bursting the Gujarat Development Propaganda and The Great KG Gas ScamPosted 1 month ago
- The Top 8 AAP Myths and TruthsPosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal can defeat Narendra Modi from VaranasiPosted 1 month ago
Arvind Kejriwal book “Swaraj”
Swaraj is a 2012 book published in English and Hindi by Arvind Kejriwal, a social activist-turned-politician. Kejriwal questions the present establishment of the democratic framework in India and proposes a way in which he thinks that the people, the opinion makers and the political establishment of India can achieve true Swaraj (self-rule).
The book was launched on 29 July 2012 at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi. At the time of launch Arvind Kejriwal said “The book highlights the shortcomings of the current model of centralized governance and explains how the real rule of the people can be brought about.” He also said that he would not be earning any royalty from its sale as he wants to reach as many people as possible.