- Arvind Kejriwal seek answers of the16 questions from Narendra ModiPosted 4 hours ago
- Arvind Kejriwal unplanned tour of the Gujarat statePosted 2 days ago
- Arvind Kejriwal addresses a public meeting in KanpurPosted 5 days ago
- Aam Aadmi Party’s third list of Lok Sabha Candidates released todayPosted 6 days ago
- AAP launches Jhadu Chalao Beimaan Bhagao YatraPosted 6 days ago
- Aam Aadmi Party’s second list of Lok Sabha Candidates released todayPosted 1 week ago
- Arvind Kejriwal questions Narendra Modi on Gas pricing, RTI, Lokayukta, and Black Money: Questions still unansweredPosted 1 week ago
- Why did Arvind Kejriwal resign? Was it worth?Posted 2 weeks ago
- Arvind Kejriwal will not be fighting Lok Sabha ElectionsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party’s first list of Lok Sabha Candidates released todayPosted 3 weeks ago
Arvind Kejriwal book “Swaraj”
Swaraj is a 2012 book published in English and Hindi by Arvind Kejriwal, a social activist-turned-politician. Kejriwal questions the present establishment of the democratic framework in India and proposes a way in which he thinks that the people, the opinion makers and the political establishment of India can achieve true Swaraj (self-rule).
The book was launched on 29 July 2012 at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi. At the time of launch Arvind Kejriwal said “The book highlights the shortcomings of the current model of centralized governance and explains how the real rule of the people can be brought about.” He also said that he would not be earning any royalty from its sale as he wants to reach as many people as possible.