- Aam Aadmi Party anti-corruption helpline gets over 12,000 calls within 24 hours
- Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal meets Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to take oath as the chief minister again on February 14
- Exit Polls predict Aam Aadmi Party win and Arvind Kejriwal as CM in Delhi
- “Let Satish Upadhyay file a defamation case”, Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal said
- Former Delhi deputy speaker Fateh Singh joined Aam Aadmi Party
- Aam Aadmi Party’s first list of Delhi Assembly Candidates released
- Aam Aadmi Party on Wednesday launched a drive called Delhi Dialogues
- Aam Aadmi Party’s first list of Delhi Assembly Polls will be released this week
- Aam Aadmi Party to send daily photographs of garbage and litter to the mayors
Arvind Kejriwal book “Swaraj”
Swaraj is a 2012 book published in English and Hindi by Arvind Kejriwal, a social activist-turned-politician. Kejriwal questions the present establishment of the democratic framework in India and proposes a way in which he thinks that the people, the opinion makers and the political establishment of India can achieve true Swaraj (self-rule).
The book was launched on 29 July 2012 at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi. At the time of launch Arvind Kejriwal said “The book highlights the shortcomings of the current model of centralized governance and explains how the real rule of the people can be brought about.” He also said that he would not be earning any royalty from its sale as he wants to reach as many people as possible.