- AAP demands that the government should withdraw the notification of the home ministryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Arvind Kejriwal made the announcement of setting up of a women’s wing in DelhiPosted 3 weeks ago
- Arvind Kejriwal asked LG Najeeb Jung to dissolve the Delhi Assembly within seven daysPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arvind Kejriwal addressed a rally to get the support of autorickshaw driversPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arvind Kejriwal will address a rally of auto drivers at the Ramlila Maidan in Delhi todayPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arvind Kejriwal shifted back to his old house at Kaushambi in GhaziabadPosted 4 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) accused the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) of using its power to harass its workersPosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal said that AAP will contest the by-poll on the two seats in PunjabPosted 1 month ago
- NDMC agrees to admit all students in its schoolsPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has decided not to fight the upcoming Haryana Assembly ElectionsPosted 1 month ago
Arvind Kejriwal book “Swaraj”
Swaraj is a 2012 book published in English and Hindi by Arvind Kejriwal, a social activist-turned-politician. Kejriwal questions the present establishment of the democratic framework in India and proposes a way in which he thinks that the people, the opinion makers and the political establishment of India can achieve true Swaraj (self-rule).
The book was launched on 29 July 2012 at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi. At the time of launch Arvind Kejriwal said “The book highlights the shortcomings of the current model of centralized governance and explains how the real rule of the people can be brought about.” He also said that he would not be earning any royalty from its sale as he wants to reach as many people as possible.