- Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal files nomination from VaranasiPosted 2 days ago
- Are the Opinion Polls accurate?Posted 7 days ago
- Lok Sabha Elections Live UpdatesPosted 1 week ago
- Arvind Kejriwal ready to take on BJP’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi from VaranasiPosted 2 weeks ago
- The RevolutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Minorities can be a decisive factor in the General ElectionsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Narendra Modi realized the influence of Arvind KejriwalPosted 4 weeks ago
- Bursting the Gujarat Development Propaganda and The Great KG Gas ScamPosted 1 month ago
- The Top 8 AAP Myths and TruthsPosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal can defeat Narendra Modi from VaranasiPosted 1 month ago
Arvind Kejriwal NGO
Public Cause Research Foundation was set up on the 19th of December, 2006 by Magsaysay Awardee Arvind Kejriwal, Former Journalist Manish Sisodia and TV producer and writer Abhinandan Sekhri to ensure that our society becomes more inclusive and that real power rests with the common citizens of India.
To this end, Mr Kejriwal donated the prize money of his Magsaysay award as corpus fund to PCRF. The Foundation works to collect, research, analyse, and disseminate information about various aspects of governance to ensure that rules and laws are enacted and enforced and policies implemented. For this, PCRF uses the RTI Act extensively and promotes awareness of the act.