- Arvind Kejriwal will addresses a public meeting in Mathura today; Arvind Kejriwal fearlessly addressed rally in GujaratPosted 18 hours ago
- Last day of Gujarat tour- Arvind Kejriwal to address public rally in BapunagarPosted 2 days ago
- Arvind Kejriwal seek answers of the16 questions from Narendra ModiPosted 3 days ago
- Arvind Kejriwal unplanned tour of the Gujarat statePosted 5 days ago
- Arvind Kejriwal addresses a public meeting in KanpurPosted 1 week ago
- Aam Aadmi Party’s third list of Lok Sabha Candidates released todayPosted 1 week ago
- AAP launches Jhadu Chalao Beimaan Bhagao YatraPosted 1 week ago
- Aam Aadmi Party’s second list of Lok Sabha Candidates released todayPosted 2 weeks ago
- Arvind Kejriwal questions Narendra Modi on Gas pricing, RTI, Lokayukta, and Black Money: Questions still unansweredPosted 2 weeks ago
- Why did Arvind Kejriwal resign? Was it worth?Posted 2 weeks ago
Arvind Kejriwal NGO
Public Cause Research Foundation was set up on the 19th of December, 2006 by Magsaysay Awardee Arvind Kejriwal, Former Journalist Manish Sisodia and TV producer and writer Abhinandan Sekhri to ensure that our society becomes more inclusive and that real power rests with the common citizens of India.
To this end, Mr Kejriwal donated the prize money of his Magsaysay award as corpus fund to PCRF. The Foundation works to collect, research, analyse, and disseminate information about various aspects of governance to ensure that rules and laws are enacted and enforced and policies implemented. For this, PCRF uses the RTI Act extensively and promotes awareness of the act.