- Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal meets Prime Minister Narendra Modi Posted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal to take oath as the chief minister again on February 14 Posted 2 months ago
- Exit Polls predict Aam Aadmi Party win and Arvind Kejriwal as CM in Delhi Posted 2 months ago
- “Let Satish Upadhyay file a defamation case”, Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal said Posted 3 months ago
- Former Delhi deputy speaker Fateh Singh joined Aam Aadmi Party Posted 4 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party’s first list of Delhi Assembly Candidates released Posted 5 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party on Wednesday launched a drive called Delhi Dialogues Posted 5 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party’s first list of Delhi Assembly Polls will be released this week Posted 5 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party to send daily photographs of garbage and litter to the mayors Posted 6 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal will address e-rickshaw drivers at Jantar Mantar on Oct. 8 Posted 6 months ago
Arvind Kejriwal NGO
Public Cause Research Foundation was set up on the 19th of December, 2006 by Magsaysay Awardee Arvind Kejriwal, Former Journalist Manish Sisodia and TV producer and writer Abhinandan Sekhri to ensure that our society becomes more inclusive and that real power rests with the common citizens of India.
To this end, Mr Kejriwal donated the prize money of his Magsaysay award as corpus fund to PCRF. The Foundation works to collect, research, analyse, and disseminate information about various aspects of governance to ensure that rules and laws are enacted and enforced and policies implemented. For this, PCRF uses the RTI Act extensively and promotes awareness of the act.