- Arvind Kejriwal meets Nitin Gadkari over e-rickshaw issuePosted 2 days ago
- Aam Aadmi Party releases sting’s raw footagePosted 1 week ago
- Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal will meet President Pranab Mukherjee todayPosted 2 weeks ago
- AAP Ki Mahila Shakti completes first target of Vidhan Sabha level committeesPosted 3 weeks ago
- AAP demands that the government should withdraw the notification of the home ministryPosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal made the announcement of setting up of a women’s wing in DelhiPosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal asked LG Najeeb Jung to dissolve the Delhi Assembly within seven daysPosted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal addressed a rally to get the support of autorickshaw driversPosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal will address a rally of auto drivers at the Ramlila Maidan in Delhi todayPosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal shifted back to his old house at Kaushambi in GhaziabadPosted 2 months ago
Arvind Kejriwal NGO
Public Cause Research Foundation was set up on the 19th of December, 2006 by Magsaysay Awardee Arvind Kejriwal, Former Journalist Manish Sisodia and TV producer and writer Abhinandan Sekhri to ensure that our society becomes more inclusive and that real power rests with the common citizens of India.
To this end, Mr Kejriwal donated the prize money of his Magsaysay award as corpus fund to PCRF. The Foundation works to collect, research, analyse, and disseminate information about various aspects of governance to ensure that rules and laws are enacted and enforced and policies implemented. For this, PCRF uses the RTI Act extensively and promotes awareness of the act.