- Former Delhi deputy speaker Fateh Singh joined Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 3 days ago
- Aam Aadmi Party’s first list of Delhi Assembly Candidates releasedPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party on Wednesday launched a drive called Delhi DialoguesPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party’s first list of Delhi Assembly Polls will be released this weekPosted 1 month ago
- Aam Aadmi Party to send daily photographs of garbage and litter to the mayorsPosted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal will address e-rickshaw drivers at Jantar Mantar on Oct. 8Posted 2 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal urged people of Delhi to give AAP at least 50 seatsPosted 3 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal meets Nitin Gadkari over e-rickshaw issuePosted 3 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party releases sting’s raw footagePosted 3 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal will meet President Pranab Mukherjee todayPosted 3 months ago
Arvind Kejriwal NGO
Public Cause Research Foundation was set up on the 19th of December, 2006 by Magsaysay Awardee Arvind Kejriwal, Former Journalist Manish Sisodia and TV producer and writer Abhinandan Sekhri to ensure that our society becomes more inclusive and that real power rests with the common citizens of India.
To this end, Mr Kejriwal donated the prize money of his Magsaysay award as corpus fund to PCRF. The Foundation works to collect, research, analyse, and disseminate information about various aspects of governance to ensure that rules and laws are enacted and enforced and policies implemented. For this, PCRF uses the RTI Act extensively and promotes awareness of the act.