- Arvind Kejriwal shifted back to his old house at Kaushambi in GhaziabadPosted 23 hours ago
- Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) accused the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) of using its power to harass its workersPosted 2 days ago
- Arvind Kejriwal said that AAP will contest the by-poll on the two seats in PunjabPosted 3 days ago
- NDMC agrees to admit all students in its schoolsPosted 6 days ago
- Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has decided not to fight the upcoming Haryana Assembly ElectionsPosted 1 week ago
- LG Najeeb Jung has decided to consult with political parties regarding government formation in the capitalPosted 1 week ago
- Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal meets LG Najeeb JungPosted 1 week ago
- Aam Aadmi Party’s Delhi unit secretary and four party volunteers arrestedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party has accused BJP of indulging in horse trading to form the next governmentPosted 2 weeks ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s message to people of DelhiPosted 2 weeks ago
Arvind Kejriwal NGO
Public Cause Research Foundation was set up on the 19th of December, 2006 by Magsaysay Awardee Arvind Kejriwal, Former Journalist Manish Sisodia and TV producer and writer Abhinandan Sekhri to ensure that our society becomes more inclusive and that real power rests with the common citizens of India.
To this end, Mr Kejriwal donated the prize money of his Magsaysay award as corpus fund to PCRF. The Foundation works to collect, research, analyse, and disseminate information about various aspects of governance to ensure that rules and laws are enacted and enforced and policies implemented. For this, PCRF uses the RTI Act extensively and promotes awareness of the act.