- LG Najeeb Jung has decided to consult with political parties regarding government formation in the capitalPosted 22 hours ago
- Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal meets LG Najeeb JungPosted 2 days ago
- Aam Aadmi Party’s Delhi unit secretary and four party volunteers arrestedPosted 4 days ago
- Aam Aadmi Party has accused BJP of indulging in horse trading to form the next governmentPosted 6 days ago
- Arvind Kejriwal’s message to people of DelhiPosted 7 days ago
- Aam Aadmi Party appeals government to reduce water, electricity tariffs in DelhiPosted 1 week ago
- Aam Aadmi Party national convenor Arvind Kejriwal met the protesting guest teachers at Jantar MantarPosted 1 week ago
- Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal met with Neha Yadav’s parents at their residence in KapasheraPosted 2 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party called Union Budget a damp squibPosted 2 weeks ago
- Arvind Kejriwal reacted to the general budget saying that it was a directionless budgetPosted 2 weeks ago
Auto Driver, Bhag Singh, will contest election from Kalkaji
The AAP today announced its candidates for Rohini, Devli and Kalkaji assembly constituencies. An auto-driver and an MNC executive are among the three candidates announced by Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) for the upcoming Delhi Elections 2013.
Bhag Singh, a graduate auto driver, will be the party’s candidate from Kalkaji, Prakash Jharwal, who was working as an Assistant Manager in a multinational company, is the candidate from Devli assembly constituency and Rajesh Garg, an RTI activist, is the party’s candidate from Rohini.