- “Let Satish Upadhyay file a defamation case”, Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal saidPosted 2 weeks ago
- Former Delhi deputy speaker Fateh Singh joined Aam Aadmi PartyPosted 2 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party’s first list of Delhi Assembly Candidates releasedPosted 3 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party on Wednesday launched a drive called Delhi DialoguesPosted 3 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party’s first list of Delhi Assembly Polls will be released this weekPosted 3 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party to send daily photographs of garbage and litter to the mayorsPosted 4 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal will address e-rickshaw drivers at Jantar Mantar on Oct. 8Posted 4 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal urged people of Delhi to give AAP at least 50 seatsPosted 4 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal meets Nitin Gadkari over e-rickshaw issuePosted 5 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party releases sting’s raw footagePosted 5 months ago
Auto Driver, Bhag Singh, will contest election from Kalkaji
The AAP today announced its candidates for Rohini, Devli and Kalkaji assembly constituencies. An auto-driver and an MNC executive are among the three candidates announced by Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) for the upcoming Delhi Elections 2013.
Bhag Singh, a graduate auto driver, will be the party’s candidate from Kalkaji, Prakash Jharwal, who was working as an Assistant Manager in a multinational company, is the candidate from Devli assembly constituency and Rajesh Garg, an RTI activist, is the party’s candidate from Rohini.