- Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal meets Prime Minister Narendra Modi Posted 1 month ago
- Arvind Kejriwal to take oath as the chief minister again on February 14 Posted 2 months ago
- Exit Polls predict Aam Aadmi Party win and Arvind Kejriwal as CM in Delhi Posted 2 months ago
- “Let Satish Upadhyay file a defamation case”, Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal said Posted 2 months ago
- Former Delhi deputy speaker Fateh Singh joined Aam Aadmi Party Posted 3 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party’s first list of Delhi Assembly Candidates released Posted 4 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party on Wednesday launched a drive called Delhi Dialogues Posted 5 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party’s first list of Delhi Assembly Polls will be released this week Posted 5 months ago
- Aam Aadmi Party to send daily photographs of garbage and litter to the mayors Posted 6 months ago
- Arvind Kejriwal will address e-rickshaw drivers at Jantar Mantar on Oct. 8 Posted 6 months ago
Auto Driver, Bhag Singh, will contest election from Kalkaji
The AAP today announced its candidates for Rohini, Devli and Kalkaji assembly constituencies. An auto-driver and an MNC executive are among the three candidates announced by Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) for the upcoming Delhi Elections 2013.
Bhag Singh, a graduate auto driver, will be the party’s candidate from Kalkaji, Prakash Jharwal, who was working as an Assistant Manager in a multinational company, is the candidate from Devli assembly constituency and Rajesh Garg, an RTI activist, is the party’s candidate from Rohini.