- Aam Aadmi Party anti-corruption helpline gets over 12,000 calls within 24 hours
- Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal meets Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to take oath as the chief minister again on February 14
- Exit Polls predict Aam Aadmi Party win and Arvind Kejriwal as CM in Delhi
- “Let Satish Upadhyay file a defamation case”, Aam Aadmi Party chief Arvind Kejriwal said
- Former Delhi deputy speaker Fateh Singh joined Aam Aadmi Party
- Aam Aadmi Party’s first list of Delhi Assembly Candidates released
- Aam Aadmi Party on Wednesday launched a drive called Delhi Dialogues
- Aam Aadmi Party’s first list of Delhi Assembly Polls will be released this week
- Aam Aadmi Party to send daily photographs of garbage and litter to the mayors
Auto Driver, Bhag Singh, will contest election from Kalkaji
The AAP today announced its candidates for Rohini, Devli and Kalkaji assembly constituencies. An auto-driver and an MNC executive are among the three candidates announced by Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) for the upcoming Delhi Elections 2013.
Bhag Singh, a graduate auto driver, will be the party’s candidate from Kalkaji, Prakash Jharwal, who was working as an Assistant Manager in a multinational company, is the candidate from Devli assembly constituency and Rajesh Garg, an RTI activist, is the party’s candidate from Rohini.