- Arvind Kejriwal will address a rally of auto drivers at the Ramlila Maidan in Delhi todayPosted 13 hours ago
- Arvind Kejriwal shifted back to his old house at Kaushambi in GhaziabadPosted 2 days ago
- Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) accused the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) of using its power to harass its workersPosted 3 days ago
- Arvind Kejriwal said that AAP will contest the by-poll on the two seats in PunjabPosted 4 days ago
- NDMC agrees to admit all students in its schoolsPosted 6 days ago
- Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) has decided not to fight the upcoming Haryana Assembly ElectionsPosted 1 week ago
- LG Najeeb Jung has decided to consult with political parties regarding government formation in the capitalPosted 1 week ago
- Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal meets LG Najeeb JungPosted 2 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party’s Delhi unit secretary and four party volunteers arrestedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Aam Aadmi Party has accused BJP of indulging in horse trading to form the next governmentPosted 2 weeks ago
Auto Driver, Bhag Singh, will contest election from Kalkaji
The AAP today announced its candidates for Rohini, Devli and Kalkaji assembly constituencies. An auto-driver and an MNC executive are among the three candidates announced by Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) for the upcoming Delhi Elections 2013.
Bhag Singh, a graduate auto driver, will be the party’s candidate from Kalkaji, Prakash Jharwal, who was working as an Assistant Manager in a multinational company, is the candidate from Devli assembly constituency and Rajesh Garg, an RTI activist, is the party’s candidate from Rohini.