7ad0caa42c4498bc391c45a95b693b1e

Reply To: Kya Delhi Mai Aam Admi Party Ko Sarkar Banani Chahiye?

Home Forums Aam Aadmi Party Kya Delhi Mai Aam Admi Party Ko Sarkar Banani Chahiye? Reply To: Kya Delhi Mai Aam Admi Party Ko Sarkar Banani Chahiye?

#11676 Reply
A. Bhattacharya

Arvind is a brave & kind man. Our country needs people like him on strategic positions. Each member of AAP has shown their tremendous dedication towards AK’s initiatives. Some forces want to break them apart however they are still together & they will be!

AK has to be in an important positions in the country. He is now developing skills to manage people expectations that fits in with his strong mission to clean our horrible political system.

People like me are praying for him to be in back in power, day & night. I am sure there will be more ppl like me who are sensitive towards the safety of our indian girls & women. It will be the best combination to have NaMo as PM & AK as CM.

All wonderful things for the ppl of india, what NaMo is trying to achieve, AK will act as a catalyst in that process & fasten up things for the welfare of this whole nation.
AK with NaMO will actually shake up things for the betterment of our country!!!

kind regards.