7ad0caa42c4498bc391c45a95b693b1e

female commutators who are travelling daily in Delhi-ncr region

Home Forums Arvind Kejriwal female commutators who are travelling daily in Delhi-ncr region

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar Buddhist Meditation Classes Australia 2 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Ambalika

I would like to thank you for consideration and your efforts to curb the Delhi pollution.
    The even and odd number plate concept is realistic and may be called as forced choice,but your courage to imply is really appreciable.
    My request is to you to consider the cases of day to day females commuters who travel everyday from Delhi to faridabad/Noida/Gurgaon.
    I’m travelling everyday to Noida via Express way by my car which is an odd number.
    If you imply this then i’ll be under serious life threat as you know how unsafe is Ncr for females who are travelling alone.
    Hence I request you to consider this issue and please don’t imply this odd/even rule for working female who commute by their own car and drive by themselves.
    Kindly consider this situation and save the females from harassment.
    If you can recall the case of Nibhaya if she would had able to get a safe conveyance then we could have saved one of our girl.
    Kindly keep in mind about all female commutators before finalizing the rule.
    Waiting for your positive and kind announcement related to daily female drivers /commutators

• #12104 Reply
    Buddhist Meditation Classes Australia

Vipassana Meditation Mumbai – The Inner Mastery Centre is devoted to assisting people of all ages and cultures to prosper in every area of their lives. We guide them in maintaining a steady focus on the source of their deepest joy, and encourage them to enrich and be enriched by all things great and small, while striving towards manifesting their most cherished aspirations.

Reply To: female commutators who are travelling daily in Delhi-ncr region
Your information:

− 4 = 3