7ad0caa42c4498bc391c45a95b693b1e

I WISH TO HELP OTHER RARE DISEASE PATIENTS

Home Forums Aam Aadmi Party I WISH TO HELP OTHER RARE DISEASE PATIENTS

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar Mudit Dalmia 1 year ago.

• Author
    Mudit Dalmia

​​
    Respected Sir,

Greetings!!

YOUR GUIDANCE REQUIRED PLEASE……

I’m sure you would agree with me on this enormous issue of RARE DISEASES IN INDIA. I suffer with one known as Isaac’s Syndrome, the information on which being scarce.

My family & I wish if you could address this issue & help me spread awareness to help others suffering from Neurological disorders.

This is Mudit Dalmia, a senior executive in the investment banking space, Mumbai. I was diagnosed in the month of March’16 & my struggle for a cure still continues.

During my journey my family & I struggled a lot with various treatments, medications, lack of information even with the best of doctors, delay in diagnosis, unavailability of insurance coverage & lack of medical infrastructure.

It’s been an expensive journey both from money & time taking perspective but the journey was full of learning’s which has surely changed my perception towards life.

Considering your grounded & practical persona, I wish to urge you to help me create awareness & be a part of my social expedition to help others suffering with the disease. I don’t want them to experience the state of unawareness therefore I’m doing my best to connect with as many people through the social media platform.

I have written a case study / document which briefs my experience, treatment, learning’s, helpful doctors, current research which would be of immense help to neuro patients & last not the least my email address for anyone to connect.

I’m there would be many identical ideas, but hope you will understand the passion for bringing it to you. Hope to hear from you.

Rgds
    Mudit Dalmia

Reply To: I WISH TO HELP OTHER RARE DISEASE PATIENTS
Your information:

5 + 1 =