7ad0caa42c4498bc391c45a95b693b1e

Kya Delhi Mai Aam Admi Party Ko Sarkar Banani Chahiye?

Home Forums Aam Aadmi Party Kya Delhi Mai Aam Admi Party Ko Sarkar Banani Chahiye?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Anand Ram keer 4 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    admin
    admin
    Keymaster

Apni ray de

• #11604 Reply
    Tirthankar

Nehi. Ye phir se bhag jayegi. Loksabha me har hui, isliye delhi phir se yaad aayi!!!

• #11676 Reply
    A. Bhattacharya

Arvind is a brave & kind man. Our country needs people like him on strategic positions. Each member of AAP has shown their tremendous dedication towards AK’s initiatives. Some forces want to break them apart however they are still together & they will be!

AK has to be in an important positions in the country. He is now developing skills to manage people expectations that fits in with his strong mission to clean our horrible political system.

People like me are praying for him to be in back in power, day & night. I am sure there will be more ppl like me who are sensitive towards the safety of our indian girls & women. It will be the best combination to have NaMo as PM & AK as CM.

All wonderful things for the ppl of india, what NaMo is trying to achieve, AK will act as a catalyst in that process & fasten up things for the welfare of this whole nation.
    AK with NaMO will actually shake up things for the betterment of our country!!!

kind regards.

• #11701 Reply
    anil

yes
    aap ko sarkar banani chahiya…

and
    aam admi mai AAP party ki popularity pehla se jyada bahdi hai

• #11972 Reply
    mask

yes

• #11977 Reply
    Anand Ram keer

Defiantly sir
    It’s time to doing work not show off.everyone is thinking Who oppose you, you can’t run government upto 5 years properly.
    I’m dam sure you will do your best to shut their mouths
    Plz sir don’t think about rest…

Reply To: Kya Delhi Mai Aam Admi Party Ko Sarkar Banani Chahiye?
Your information:

83 − 80 =