7ad0caa42c4498bc391c45a95b693b1e

Mr Arvind Kejriwal please don't make AAP into a Arvind Kejriwal Party!!

Home Forums Third Front Mr Arvind Kejriwal please don't make AAP into a Arvind Kejriwal Party!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar Mission Impossible 3 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Mission Impossible

Hi Arvindji,

I like you and like they was you and AAP fight against corruption and work hard to do a lot of good things for Delhi and India. I am disappointed by some recent news that came out against you. Also I am getting a feeling that the flavor of the party is changing towards a Arvind Kajriwal Party. We don’t want that. We have enough of parties that has the face of a single person or family, Mayawathi, Jayalalitha, etc….

I still thinks your vision and intentions are genuine, but I think for AAP to thrive and become a national party you should take steps to make AAP more democratic. I think you should step down as the chief of AAP and should give representation from other regions in the AAP leadership. And you should continue as mentor to ensure the new leaders are working towards the vision of the party.

I am eager to see if you are open to this suggestion.

Regards
    MI

Reply To: Mr Arvind Kejriwal please don't make AAP into a Arvind Kejriwal Party!!
Your information:

+ 43 = 48