7ad0caa42c4498bc391c45a95b693b1e

Recruitment process through DSSSB, MCD, NDMC and othe govt. departments illegaly

Home Forums Arvind Kejriwal Recruitment process through DSSSB, MCD, NDMC and othe govt. departments illegaly

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar gajender 3 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    gajender

Dear Sir,

Greetings of the season.

With respect I would like to draw your kind attention towards recruitment process in DSSSB, MCD, NDMC and other departments. There is no transparency.
    I applied through DSSSB for draftsman Civil in 2011 (cancel by the DSSSB without any notice to the candidates), Junior Engineer Civil in 2013(Pending from since 2013). but there is no response from there side. They just only grabbing money and forget to take further action on it. so many poor students apply for different posts and pay rs. 100 for each post. So now you can imagine how much money they earn. So this is my request to you please look into this matter on your priority.

Reply To: Recruitment process through DSSSB, MCD, NDMC and othe govt. departments illegaly
Your information:

3 + 1 =