7ad0caa42c4498bc391c45a95b693b1e

Swine flu and govt actions

Home Forums Arvind Kejriwal Swine flu and govt actions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Avatar Dhaval 4 years ago.

• Author
    Dhaval

Hello Mr. Kejrival,
    Many congratulations on your win. I just have concerned for my fellow indian peoples regarding the swineflu. I found out that, there are no vaccines and medicines available in the pharmacy stores. The vaccines of swine flu are available freely in countries like USA, UK. I am wondering , why Indian government is not taking any steps to prevent this disease. As a CM you can initiate this topic to the government. As I understand, that the prime goal of any government is to protect their people.

• #12005 Reply
    Abhijeet Mandal

Dear Mr. Arvind,

Today I went to a clinic to take the preventive for Swine Flu. On reaching the store I was informed that though the vaccine is of INR 730, it will cost me INR 1500. On asking the reason, I was told, there is only one supplier of the preventive in New Delhi and the supplier sells it for INR 1250. The clinic where I went, they pay a tax of INR 50 and with profit they sell it for INR 1500.

I don’t know if this has been brought to your notice, but as a concerned citizen I thought I should inform you about this.

Please let me know if I can be of any help to solve this issue.

Regards,
    Abhijeet

If you are looking for glass pipes for sale then read the info .

Reply To: Swine flu and govt actions
Your information:

− 7 = 3